Get your Franchise Opportunity Guide before you go!
9 Unique Reasons You Should Consider a Worried Bird Franchise
Our GigRig system gives you the flexibility to do this as an 'Owner Operated' side gig OR scaled with multiple crews and employees. No other franchise system does this!
Variety of Service Offerings for Year Round work
Window Cleaning - Power Washing - House Washing - Screen Repair - Rain Gutter Cleaning - Holiday Lighting - Glass Coatings
Annual Recurring Revenue
Our customers are not 'won and done' clients. Annual, bi-annual, quarterly and monthly customers provide stable, predictable income and grow into family like relationships that produce strong cash flow.
Powerful sales automation drives activity, prompts you what to do so you can create deals and win sales. Messaging is already written for you that you trigger to send when it's necessary. Our technology makes you a natural sales expert with little prior experience.
The REAL work happens after the sale. Our proprietary Nurture Engine keeps you top of mind with your customers, automatically raises average ticket prices by up-selling other services, educates customers, maintains client relationships and keeps customers coming back to you over and over.
This rugged work of art is the summation of thousands of jobs. This is the ideal configuration of systems for any operator. This ultimate trailer rig is designed & built 'in house' for simple, dependable service delivery faster than anybody on the planet.
Field Service Systems
Slick field service software keeps your customers & employees in perfect communication with your business. Bid, invoice, text, collect payment, mileage tracking, vehicle GPS integrations and many other features make you a rockstar service provider and give peace of mind that nothing is falling through the cracks.
Worried Bird Academy
Our training platform is a modern, digitized, fully mobile academy with hundreds of training courses on everything you need to feel confident & be successful at growing your business; including supporting documentation and playbooks. WB Academy is integrated with your GigRig too, enabling on-the-fly instruction to technicians any time.
Central Dispatch and Sales Center
Central Dispatch handles complex logistics & employee schedules, keeping the Operator's day running smooth and efficient. Dispatch enables you to focus on growth and NOT the daily minutia. Sales Center keeps your backend systems sharp, performing & helps you reach your weekly, monthly & yearly targets.
How does the process work?
How You Will Make Money
Are You a Good Fit?
There's only one way to know!
- You love to lead.
- You’re proactive — and hungry to hit your goals.
- You value integrity above all else.
- You’re a strong communicator.
- You can think on your feet.
- You’ve got real grit — you’ve faced challenges before and you push through.
- You choose to see the positive in every situation.
- You value exceptional customer service.
- You want to be hands-on in your business and build something from the ground up.
- You aspire to own a successful and profitable business
Download Your Guide to the
Download the free Opportunity Guide and you'll discover:
- An overview of the services Worried Bird offers
- How your Worried Bird franchise will make money
- An in-depth breakdown of the initial investment to start your business
- Why the House Detailing industry is bursting with opportunity
- The benefits of partnering with a proven franchise system
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ...And much more!
Do you have the heart of an Entrepreneur, and the hunger to be a part of something bigger? Download the Worried Bird Franchise Opportunity Guide now to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Your Business From a Box...
It's just a few steps away!
Buying a Business FAQ's
You're set up to succeed. In the mobile service industry, technology & systems are the key.
Weekly check-ins help you stay accountable, on target and achieving goals.
Here are some examples of the support you get from Worried Bird.
- Worried Bird Academy (Robust Online training videos)
- Weekly check in call (discussing metrics, targets and anything else you need)
- Job site support via video chat from Gig-Rig communications
- Marketing repository (A central location to access new collateral)
- Sales Center (All sales support)
- Dispatch (Logistics & Customer Service)
- Squeegee Hub Franchise Operator Site
- Gig Rig Training Areas (QR codes embedded into your Rig, specifically for you or your employees to access task specific training content.) to diagnose problems, learn techniques, access all information on how something works & what to do in common & uncommon situations.
- Monthly pipeline performance check in
- Bi-annual virtual or in person training
This is a great question! By law we're not allowed to say how much you are "going" to make. However, one single full time operator Gig Rig maxes out at about $240,000/yr. before another one is needed (depending on several factors including time dedicated (Full-Gig or Side-Gig), average ticket price, # of customers etc.
500 customers @ $300 per customer
This equals about 1.9 customers served per weekday
Estimated time required per week (includes driving) = 27.93 servicing hours.
= Gross $150,000 /yr (less than 40hrs / week)
There's a lot that happens here! To name a few; we provide sales services to help you get started and to help you land & expand commercial & residential accounts and routes.
You'll also receive constant weekly video training in our training academy coupled with a, very robust, in-the-field playbook detailing specifically how to find customers, keep them and expand them.
A routine phone call keeps you accountable & on track with your targets, goals and your ultimate vision.
PLUS A WHOLE LOT MORE that we can't tell you about here. 😉 We're proficient with client acquisition. It's our strong suit, we'll show you how we do it.
As many as you need! As your territory expands Gig-Rigs can be purchased and shipped to your location within 8 weeks so you can focus on hiring and growing your business.
That's just it! The you don't need any prior experience. What you need is a heart of a founder and a desire to build something you will be proud of.
A truck is best. We require a vehicle that is a 2010 or newer. Your hitch must be rated at 3,000 lbs. The Gig-Rig weighs about 1,800 lbs.
After signing your franchise agreement, about 75 days.
60 Days to build your Gig Rig
14 days of Training
1 Launch Day
Our system is designed to be lean & efficient. This allows little overhead, high margins and flexibility to do this on your own time. Hourly earning rates are about $125/hr (can vary + or -).
No need for office space either. Park the rig at home and reap the rewards of mobile service delivery.
Starting out with a single Rig is a great place to start. After your Rig reaches capacity, you can:
- Acquire a new territory to service - or...
- Acquire another Rig to service your current territory
- Both 1 & 2
It is scaled as you grow - Keeping expenses as linear as possible.
This is not a franchise offering. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document. Follow-up or individualized responses to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with state registration requirements, or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption.